Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dare to Design: Design for Shabby Apple

Over the years I have been lucky enough to have competed in a few design contests. But those of you who have attended grad school (or entered the "Real World" for that matter), know that it sucks the life out of your creative ventures! Unfortunately my free time amounts to zero, & contest competing ends up at the bottom of the priority list.
So I am happy to announce that I am entering Shabby Apple's Dare to Design Contest...the winner gets their dress made for mass market & a royalty percentage.
My design is meant for Spring 2012 & features a sweet lavender polka dot blouse paired with a feminine dress: sexy enough to be mistaken as a Bardot look-a-like, serious enough to wear to the office.
So check out Shabby Apple Dresses, tons of cute stuff without breaking the bank!


1 comment: